Timothy Hughes is the Vice President Marketing of Agoda (a Priceline Company). Agoda.com is Asia’s premier and fastest growing online hotel reservation with more than 130,000 hotels in 37 different languages.
Timothy is a “retired” blogger and pundit. Previously he was the editor and publisher of one of the top online travel industry blogs (the BOOT: the Business Of Online Travel) and a writer at the Travel Tech and Online Industry blog Tnooz.
Tim is a former lawyer and venture capitalist. As a venture capitalist and consultant he helped a number of start-ups (inside and outside travel) secure funding, set up online media companies, managed investments in public companies and held regular client briefing sessions for a brokerage house. When practising as a lawyer he represented technology, new media, Internet, telecommunications and broadcasting clients in Australia, Europe and Hong Kong. He first joined the online travel industry in 1999 and has worked for top tier online travel companies in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Tim has a Bachelor of Commerce and Hons Law Degree from the Australian National University.
Vice President Marketing, Agoda
- 06/09/2017, 17:30-17:50 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2017
- 06/09/2017, 12:00-12:30 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2017
- 06/09/2017, 09:50-10:35 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2017
- 06/08/2017, 16:20-17:00 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2017
- 06/08/2017, 12:10-13:00 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2017
- 06/03/2016, 09:10-09:55 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2016
- 06/05/2015, 12:20-13:00 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2015