Adrian Currie is an Senior Vice President in the Corporate Development team at The Priceline Group that evaluates and completes strategic acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures and/or investments. His focus within the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), the world’s leading group of online travel brands, is the Asia-Pacific region. Previously, Adrian has held a number of roles within the group over 12 years including Chief Financial Officer Booking.com, Chairman Agoda, Member of Group Management Board, Director Rentalcars.com and Managing Director APAC Booking.com. He is an FCA and MBA (London Business School).
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- 06/03/2016, 16:55-17:10 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2016
- 06/02/2016, 16:10-16:50 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2016
- 06/02/2016, 12:25-13:05 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2016
WIT Japan & North Asia Start-Up Pitch / WIT JAPAN & North Asia スタートアップピッチ powered by Abacus VenturesWIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2015
- 06/05/2015, 09:05-09:50 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2015
- 06/04/2015, 11:40-12:30 WIT JAPAN & NORTH ASIA 2015